Go to Russia VISA-FREE and visit marvellous St Petersburg, one of the must-see cities of Europe! The bus tour around the city, as well as visit and guiding in the Hermitage museum are included! With optional extras ranging from traditional Russia Dinner and Folk to nigh Limousine ride and clubbing, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel to St.Petersburg with big cruise boat that has bars, restaurants, shops and even a night club!
‼️ Important information - to join this trip you need to have travel passport valid for at least 6 months! ID-card is not valid for this travel‼️
Please note that this trip starts and finishes in Tallinn, so you will have to make your own way to the departure point and back.
* All ferry tickets (Tallinn-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Tallinn)
* Visa-Free Russia entrance fee
* 4 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen
included (2 nights in B- or C-class cabins on overnight ferries; * 2 nights in the hostel).
* 2 hostel breakfasts, 1 lunch
* Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
* Guided bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included,
entrance is optional)
* Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum
* Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
* Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
* Spend 2 nights partying on board of big crise ship
* Travel together with your friends and other exchange students
* Meals, except the ones listed above
* Optional activities